Thursday 9 September 2010

Modelling the Railways of South Australia Convention 2010

This Saturday I will be attending the Modelling the Railways of South Australia Convention. I have been to several over the years and always have a great time. And the presentation notes are second to none!

I am actually flying down to Adelaide tomorrow morning for a work seminar. I will be then spending the next few days in Adelaide at the Convention on Saturday, visiiting the National Rail Museum and a couple of layouts on Sunday, and then looking for opportunities to take some photos of 1:1 rail action in the Adelaide environs after that. I might have a look around some of the Adelaide hobby shops as well, including Orient Express Model Railway Shop in suburban Unley where I want to check out the Zimo system of DCC.

I am really looking forward to the trip and will report back next week

No comments:

Post a Comment