Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wagga Wagga Model Railway Exhibition

Just a quick note this evening to advertise the annual Wagga Wagga Model Railway & Hobby Exhibition. The exhibition is on this weekend at the Kyeamba Smith Hall in Wagga Wagga. Although I can't make it myself to the exhibition since I will be in Sydney this weekend, I reckon the show will be worth a look. I have been to the show in the past and had a good time there.

As with all model railway exhibitions, seeing what other modellers have accomplished and checking out the commercial displays is always an interesting experience. And of course, chatting to fellow modellers and picking up the odd tip often comes in handy as well.

I hope the 2009 Wagga Wagga Model Railway & Hobby Exhibition will be a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment